Thinking Cap Partners Holdings Limited (trading as Thinking Cap Partners) was established in 2006 to provide Christchurch and Canterbury organisations with a truly independent consultancy offering of the highest quality.
The principals of the business bring a wealth of experience in management consulting and large-scale technology project management. Thinking Cap consultants are recruited to a rigorous standard of achievement, intellectual capacity and character – with the softer skills of client management and communication very much at a premium.
Our clients value us for:
- Our strong blend of analytical, communication, and delivery skills.
- Our approachability, pragmatism, and judgment.
- Our relevant industry and technical experience.
We approach our work with the following principles in mind:
- We pursue with vigour what we believe to be right for the client, never losing sight of the business objectives.
- Our skill as a consultant lies in leveraging our clients’ expertise, rather than replacing it.
- We maintain the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Our work together should be enjoyable and based on mutual respect.
Through these principles we aim to forge relationships that endure and deliver value.
Apart from our internal Thinking Cap team, we have an extensive network of associates we can bring in as and when required for specific customer engagements.